FIGHT TO BE FIT - LEVEL 1
With a focus on Western Boxing and Muay Thai, Fight To Be Fit is for fitness professionals who want to increase their knowledge and scope of practice in order to become more well-rounded trainers.
Basic skills learned in the 10 hour course:
- hand wrap technique
- fighter’s stance
- breathing and visualization
- pad work
Continuing Education Credits:
The Level 1 course is approved to provide continuing education credits from the following:
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) - 1.0 CEUs
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) - 1.0 CEUs
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) - 1.0 CECs
- Foundation techniques must be demonstrated following the completion of the course via a live exam or video submission
- Proven good judgement, particularly involving safety issues
- $299 (includes Fight To Be Fit manual and T-shirt)
No Workshops Currently Available, please fill out the form to request a workshop.